Friday, September 30, 2011

My Last Day

After 13 years as Ladysmith High School's principal, today is my last day. Tomorrow begins the first day of my retirement and a new chapter not only for myself, but also for my wife Rosanne and our son Bob and daughter Alyssa. I can not express the gratitude I have for all the students and staff that have studied or worked at LHS. The cooperation and respect shown to me throughout my tenure has always been positive and respectful. As with any worthy endeavor, there were many challenges, but also many successes. It must be noted that those successes were and are a direct result of the tireless work of so many individuals in this school. I shall miss working with so many consumate professionals for the benefit of so many worthy students. I wish everyone associated with LHS past, present, and future only the very best.

Bob King